Current Library Services
As of Thursday, November 19th, 2020, Whitefish Bay Public Library will return to curbside and virtual services in an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Since we are reverting to no in-building services, we have expanded our curbside pick-up hours and our virtual services. Below is a list of library services patrons can use virtually or via curbside pick-up.
- Monday-Thursday 9:30am-7:00pm
- Friday-Saturday 9:30am-4:00pm
- Sunday noon-4:00pm
- Pick-Up Options:
- Books, audiobooks, magazines, music CDs, and movies
- Take & Make crafts
- Please call the library or email us at email@example.com to schedule a pickup for a puzzle.
- Print requests
- Please call the library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup for your prints. In order to use this service you must have a library card.
Visit Us Online
- Virtual programs for youth, teens, and adults
- E-books, e-audiobooks and more
- Get study help with Tutor.com (For WFB residents only)
- Take a class or learn a new skill
- Stream movies to your TV or smart device (For WFB residents only)
- Let us do the “browsing” for you!
Thank you for your understanding as the Whitefish Bay Public Library staff and Board endeavors to provide you safe and enjoyable services during this time.