This is a chance for the community to recognize the value of libraries and to support the library to assure our continued success. There are so many ways to love your library, but here are a few ways to celebrate.
- Consider making a donation. Tax-deductible donations can be made online or in person at the library.
- Become a Friend of the Whitefish Bay Library. Friends are an independent support group providing supplemental funding to the library through fundraising efforts such as the Friends Book Sale. Consider donating your gently used books, DVDs, and CDs to this bi-annual sale. We accept material donations at the front desk during regular library hours. Sign up on our website.
- Shop and help the Whitefish Bay Public Library at the same time! Just visit Amazon Smile and select “Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library” as your charity. Friends receive .5% of your purchase, it’s that easy.
- Write an email or letter to your local legislators or Village Board. Support the library by reminding your local legislators of the importance of the library as a necessary public service and a vital community resource.
- Stop by the week of Valentine's Day to decorate a heart and let us know what you love about the library!
Back to blogs