Adult Summer Reading Program
Our Adult Summer Reading Program is back: read a book and get an entry in our end of summer prize drawing. For example, read five books and get five entries. The Adult Summer Reading Program begins on Friday, June 7. Stop back here to get started on that day.
Thanks to all program sponsors this year including Friends of the Whitefish Bay Public Library, Merchants of Whitefish Bay, Historic Milwaukee, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, Rocky Rococo, ORO di Oliva, Milwaukee County Zoo, Milwaukee Admirals, Milwaukee Wave, Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Milwaukee Repertory Theater.
- When dropping off your entries, you'll get to choose which prize drawing you'd like them to be entered into.
- Check out the display near the Adult Services Desk and choose the prize you'd like and drop your entry into the appropriate box.
- If submitting online, choose the prize drawing on the submission form.
- Bingo Book Challenge is an optional bonus challenge and it will have its own prize drawing.
- Register at the adult reference desk or on our website beginning Friday, June 7th.
- Read as many (or as few) books as you want – any genre, audiobooks, ebooks,
and books you read to kids are included.
- For each book you read, fill out an entry form and drop it off at the library or submit it online. Pick up additional entry forms as needed.
- Book reviews are optional, but appreciated!
- On Friday, August 9, the summer grand prize drawings will be done. All entries must be received by end of day on August 8 to be included.
- Open to readers ages 18 and up.
- If you're up to the challenge complete a bingo (5 horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) on the bingo bonus sheet for an extra chance to win!