Our Events · Difficult Conversations with Aging Parents
Are you concerned that your aging parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home? For many, effectively communicating their concerns to a loved one can be quite challenging.
Please join us for a FREE program presented by Adele Lund, Director of Community Relations for the Laureate Group. For 30 years Adele has listened to and learned from families in various stages of transition.
Adele will explore:
• How to have a loving conversation about the need for change
• How to make this a collaborative process
• When it’s time to talk and when it’s time to listen
• How to recognize the difference between a person who is being
difficult and one who is fearful of change
• How to create an honoring environment and not an adversarial one
If you are feeling overwhelmed or unsure where to begin the process, allow us to help.
You want what’s best for your loved one. You can have an honest yet honoring conversation.