November 18, 2020
Dear Whitefish Bay Community,
During the ongoing health crisis, the Whitefish Bay Public Library staff and Board of Trustees are committed to finding new and creative ways to safely fulfill our mission to be a cornerstone of the community that is dedicated to connecting all people, inspiring a love of learning and providing access to ideas, information and resources.
As the local crisis intensifies, the library will return to curbside and virtual services as of Thursday November 19, 2020, in an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Since we are reverting to no in-building services, we have expanded our curbside pick-up hours and our virtual services. Below is a list of library services patrons can use virtually or via curbside pick-up.
- Pick Up Options
- Books, audiobooks, magazines, music cds, and movies
- Take & Make crafts
- Puzzles, Magazines, and Newspapers are available for checkout!
- Please call the library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup for one of these items.
- Print requests
- Please call the library or email us at email@example.com to schedule a pickup for your prints. In order to use this service you must have a library card.
Visit Us Online
- Virtual programs for youth, teens, and adults
- E-books, e-audiobooks and more
- Get study help with Tutor.com (For WFB residents only)
- Take a class or learn a new skill
- Stream movies to your TV or smart device (For WFB residents only)
- Let us do the “browsing” for you!
Thank you for your understanding as the Whitefish Bay Public Library staff and Board endeavors to provide you safe and enjoyable services during this time. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Nyama Y. Reed
Whitefish Bay Public Library, Director